Merry Christmas From Lily

I just wanted to wish all my visitors a fabulous festive season and a peaceful and happy 2009.

Feliz Natal e um bom ano novo!
Below is a lovely little video I found on Youtube which shows the beautiful Christmas tree in Lisbon this year. Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrsLyoc6NYU&hl=en&fs=1]

8 comments for “Merry Christmas From Lily

1. December 24, 2008 at 7:39 am

Hi there Lily: a big thank you for using my video on your blog – thought we all needed a bit of cheering up with all this doom and gloom in this crazy world at large at the moment. Have had this big artificial tree here in Lisbon for a few years now, this is the latest version which it is actually slightly shorter but they placed it higher up on one of the main hills above the main avenue behind the statue of the Marques of Pombal, so it looks quite impressive, every time I pass I call it my STAR! I am really quite chuffed with myself as this is my first attempt EVER at making a video, even more so as it was done with my tweeny snapshot digi camera – not even a camcorder – but as they say its not what you’ve got but what you do with it! A Merry Lisbon Christmas to all. Lisbon the lovely, Lisbon the fair, never to have seen her is to miss something rare. See you on your next visit to Portugal.

2. December 24, 2008 at 3:01 pm

Feliz Natal e um excelente ano de 2009! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kiss from Portugal

December 24, 2008 at 4:12 pm

Obrigada Carla ๐Ÿ™‚

Mary G. You’re very welcome. That’s great for a first video!

4. Fatima
    December 24, 2008 at 5:14 pm

Desejos de Festas Felizes e um excelente ano de 2009!
    May you come back to visit Lisbon for next year ๐Ÿ™‚

See you,
    Fatima

5. catarina
    January 7, 2009 at 9:02 pm

Hi Lily,

Boas Festas- I realize it’s a little late.
    Just surfed by your lovely website again!!

Feliz Ano Novo para si e sua familia
    da
    Catarina ๐Ÿ™‚

January 7, 2009 at 10:15 pm

Obrigada Catarina ๐Ÿ™‚
    I hope you had a good new year x

7. catarina
    January 8, 2009 at 4:35 pm

It was very quiet but nice.

I wanted to compliment you on your pronunciation again.
    Your christmas word list is impeccable!
    Boa sorte com os seus estudos agora e no futuro.

catarina

8. January 11, 2009 at 10:47 am

Hello! Long time no “see”. How lucky to go on another trip to Lisbon. I recently read a review on a magazine about Lisbon and they also mentioned the Pois cafรฉ. It sounds really cool.
    ยกFeliz Aรฑo Nuevo 2009!